Q: What are some things I should do ahead of my kitchen renovation?
A: In deciding on what to do before starting your kitchen project you need a well-thought out plan. As a full-service kitchen (and bathroom and flooring!) dealer, we at ACo can deliver a custom solution that meets all of your needs, and work with you.
We will ensure that you are:
· Provided expert advice and consultation on each step of the process
· Educated and can make informed decisions before spending a dime
· Happy with every detail of your kitchen renovation
· Serviced by the very best—our team brings extensive experience to every project!
When it comes to your kitchen design, here are 5 questions we will discuss with you:
1. How Much Are You Willing To Spend?
Let us know just what you would feel comfortable spending. This way you can insure that the entire team has a clear direction on where to go with the project and not go overboard. This will enable your project to start with a good idea of the limits when drawing up plans and selecting materials.
2. How Much Time Are You Willing To Devote?
You need to consider what your personal needs are and if you will be able to work around the necessary construction in your kitchen. In our consult, we will discuss timelines for completing your kitchen project and can set up key milestones to ensure everyone is on the same page.
3. What Style Are You Planning For Your Kitchen Design Project?
We will get to know you and your personality, likes, and preferences so that we can understand your expectations. You can bring as much research as you would like to the table and we will be able to provide you with additional expertise and ensure all your questions are answered.
Some ideas for research include:
· Consulting with design magazines and catalogs to get an idea of what style and design elements you would like to see for your kitchen and compiling ideas in a central place.
4. How Do You Use Your Kitchen?
Think about the ways you put your kitchen to use. For example, will you be doing a lot of entertaining with family and friends? Is your family busy during the week with lots of activities? Don’t forget to include what other family members have in the way of ideas.
5. How Should You Prepare For Your Kitchen Design Project?
You will need to prepare for the disruption that will be caused by your kitchen design project. But with the right planning you can make the project run as smoothly and a quickly as possible. We will work with you to talk through planning and any safety issues so that you are as comfortable as possible during the construction of your new kitchen.