The latest styles, most popular brands and legendary craftsmanship.
Classic. Elegant. Timeless. Hardwood flooring is popular for all the right reasons. It’s durable, beautiful and adds an organic texture to your home. Hardwood flooring is a great way to add style and value to any room in your home.
What are some of the benefits of hardwood?
- Hardwood adds to your home’s value
- Hardwood brings richness, personality, and warmth to your space
- Factory finishing has made hardwood even more durable and easy to maintain
- The variety of colors, styles, and textures available mean there’s something for everyone
- Hardwood flooring is rated by hardness on a scale called the Janka Scale. The higher the number, the harder the wood. This scale can be a helpful indicator for how much wear your flooring can withstand. Woods like Brazilian Walnut and Ebony top the list, while White Pine and Poplar have lower ratings.
- You’ll also be able to choose between solid hardwood floors and engineered hardwood. Solid hardwood flooring is milled from a single piece of hardwood and is covered with a protective coating. When installed, it is nailed directly to the subfloor. Because these planks are solid wood, they are affected by the humidity inside a home. Solid hardwood is best for homes where the interior humidity is under 65% year round.
- Engineered hardwood flooring is made of three to five layers of wood that are bonded together using heat and pressure. Engineered hardwood is not as susceptible to the affects of humidity, making it a great choice for kitchen flooring or bathroom flooring.
ACo has a wide array of hardwood flooring options, from rich, dark walnut to light, sunny oak. We offer a variety of thicknesses and finishes, and have solutions for both commercial and residential spaces. We can easily match your setting and your style.
With so many options, how do you choose? The vast selection we have can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve built an amazing team that is dedicated to helping you find the right hardwood product that fits your home, style and budget. Our design team will guide you through every step of the process, and will make sure that you get a floor that you love.
Contact us with questions and for pricing.
For more information on all types of flooring, check out ACo’s overview of everything you need to know about choosing the right flooring for your home.