Carpentry Installers play a large role in the successful completion of ACo remodeling and new construction jobs by installing kitchen cabinets and doing molding and trim work. Depending on the project, other duties can include building and repairing frameworks, stairways, doorframes and partitions with various types of materials.
- Create accurate project bids.
- Coordinate with ACo Project Manager and other installers to complete jobs on time with a high degree of finish quality.
- Analyze and follow project plans and installation packets..
- Material and labor cost tracking.
- Ensure the workplace site is kept clean and clear of debris.
- At least five years of experience in carpentry in a variety of settings
- Experience with Office 365
- Buildtrend Experience
- Dependable and strong work ethic
- Energetic with the ability to manage work independently
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Keen eye for detail