The Design & Sales Consultant is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with homeowners, builders, designers and other industry professionals. This position sells cabinets, flooring, and full-scale kitchen and bath design and remodeling. Beyond selling, the Design & Sales Consultant understands the client’s wants and needs while providing clear education and showcasing up-to-date knowledge on industry products, technologies and current trends.
- Design, estimate, and sell cabinetry and flooring products and installation to homeowners, builders and designers.
- Design, estimate, and sell kitchen and bath remodeling to homeowners.
- Understanding client’s needs and educating them on flooring, cabinetry, and kitchen & bath remodeling products.
- Make recommendations for the client’s best interest.
- Network-prospect and pursue new relationships. Work independently to develop those relationships and sales call opportunities.
- Be a part of the ACo team:
- Work cooperatively with internal CAD designers to produce accurate drawings.
- Work cooperatively with Production to manage job and make customers happy.
- Set goals – Be driven to achieve and exceed expectations.
- An ideal candidate will have at least 2 years interior design experience, minimum of 1 required.
- Office 365 experience preferred
- Experience with Buildertrend or equivalent program a plus
- People Skills – Ability to nurture and grow relationships.
- Passion for Design and Decorating
- Sales Skills
- Construction experience required