The Project Estimator is responsible for estimating the cost of proposed projects based on design plans, vendor costs for client selections, installer estimates, other time and labor needs, and identifying all costs that go into a project. The Project Estimator is a Sales staff support position in relation to the project’s design completion and in coordination with multiple teams.
- Complete accurate job scopes and estimate
- Accurate record keeping as well as update/maintain pricing database.
- 3 years of experience working as an estimator – working knowledge of construction phases and remodeling projects
- Amazing critical thinking, analytical, and math skills
- Effective communicator with ability to work well on a team
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to understand technical drawings and requirements
- Office 365
- Chief Architect