The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitment and goals. This includes the oversight for all phases of the construction project, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring the specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Lead, Manage, and hold people accountable.
- Finish jobs within budget and on-time, while maintaining quality control and a safe, clean jobsite. Including OSHA compliance and following RRP laws/guidelines.
- Customer Experience – Elated Customers are a result of following our communication standards, completing jobs on time, and ensuring our high-quality standards.
- Update Key Performance Indicators and provide reporting.
- Installer Relations – Build an elite team of installers. Recruit, Onboard and Retain the best installers.
- Office 365 experience preferred
- Experience with Buildertrend or equivalent program a plus
- Six Sigma Training a plus